Bank Holiday Lawn Care Tips
You may choose to head off and do some things in your village such as attend the carnival or May Day fete instead of gardening but if you are opting for a staycation get fit and healthy by having a work out in the garden!
It has been a bit of a long Winter with hardly a Spring to mention and everyone is a bit behind with their gardening year.
- Trim the lawn edges
- Treat the moss with Soluble Iron
- Scarify the lawn
- Feed the lawn with a slow release lawn fertiliser but after any mechnical work are complete
- Aerate the lawn
- Control the Earthworm Casts with CastClear
- Treat the weeds with a selective weed killer
- Buy your lawn care treatment products form The Lawn Shop
- Service the lawn mower
- Over seed your lawn
Whatever you have planned this weekend, have fun and enjoy yourself.